Sunday, November 22, 2009

confusing

Just watched a report on the complexity of the credit card terms. The credit card companies have been making the terms so complex, it makes it so hard to even know what your credit card rate is going to be. The terms dont have to be so complex. The reports showed a man who rewrote the terms so a 10 year old could understand them. THe companies all rejected his proposal.

By keeping confused they can snooker a few more people to apply for credit. I would suggest that if you can no understand the terms. You need to ask. You can be sure I will be doing this from now on. Except it will not happen for a long time. I still have a lot of bills to pay.

1 comment:

  1. Hello webmaster,

    This is Susan Thomas, a webmaster of finance sites and blogs. Would you be interested in exchanging some good links with my sites and blogs. You would know that good back links help both of our sites/blogs improve a lot and rank high in search engine. If you are convinced with this, then you can reach me at susanthomas2006@gmail.com. Lets discuss things through mail.

    I will wait for your response in a positive way.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete