Monday, October 12, 2009

Remember this is not free money

I think we all forget this. If you borrow the money, you need to pay it back. I helping my wife build our business. In the past few years this might of been okay. But the economy took another downturn. If I would of been more frugal with the credit, we would not be hurting so bad. How can I be mad, if I was part of the huge credit problem this country is in.

I am working now to fix the problem. This is not easy since I am making a little less. I am glad when we can volunteer for overtime. It is helping out a lot in just making the payments. Hopefully it can keep enough, until I can pay the cards down enough for me to make regular payments.

Have a good day, and try to always prepare for the hard times.

No comments:

Post a Comment